Seeking Qualified and Trainee Therapists
Would you like to join a workplace that brings out the beauty in yourself as well as others?
If so, then we invite you to read on!
Our sanctuary in Carlisle is seeking a qualified Beauty Therapistwith a fulfilling career in mind. Our suitable candidates should have the spirit to work within a dynamic role and enjoy thriving within an efficient team-environment to compliment our positive group of humans!
If this sounds like a workplace of your choice then just hear what we have to offer you! Included in your generous remuneration, you will receive:
- An inclusive and friendly environment within a convenient location (near main public transport routes)
- Continuous training and development opportunities to keep you fresh and motivated
- Long-term, secure employment providing you with stability
- Complimentary hair and beauty treatments – yay!
- Achievable incentives – your passion will drive this for some extra coin in your pockets
- Discounted products and the potential to earn free items
- Payment for ALL your time including meetings and training
At BDJ we value a strong-work ethic to suit the nature of our business. This means helping-out in all areas of the salon to support the whole team. We are proud to say that we offer the following quality goods and services:
- DMK Skin Revision treatments
- Dermapen Skin Needling
- Omnilux Light Therapy
- IPL Skin rejuvenation and IPL Hair Removal
- Waxing, Tinting, Spray Tanning and more!
- We also have a Hair-Bar in the salon so an interest to learn in this space would be an extra bonus.
To help you thrive within our environment, you should be well-groomed with great communication skills, and a team-approach is a must. Your personality should contain enthusiasm which all our clients love. The positions offered are on a full-time basis.
So, if you have come to read this far, then your interest should be put in writing to us!
We would love to hear from all serious candidates with their CV and cover letter. To help us understand a little bit more about you, kindly address the following points within your letter:
– Why you are the person for this position
– Your desire for a career in the beauty industry – what motivates you?
– What your talents, strengths or gifts are!
We would love to hear from all keen candidates – please send all CV’s through to the email listed or call Fran on 94720001 if you wish to ask for more info.